- I'm Courtney (Mom & Wife)
- It all started out as a hobby, which has since turned into much much more.
- We live between corn & soybean fields in Iowa
- T&K Designs has been around since August 2016
- Our team consists of Courtney (me), Nate (Dad & Husband), Tinsley (Big Sis), and Kambri (Little Sis)
- All orders are "Made to Order", so please be patient as we work hard to make your order specifically for you
- We have have grown our team to include a Screen-printing Press, Sublimation Printer, and a 2nd Embroidery Machine
- Do you have the apparel and want us to embroider it with your specific logo? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all for your support and kindness, it means so much to us!! We have a lot of fun planned for the future, and cant wait to turn this journey into something big.
PO BOX 104
Panora, IA 50216
T&K Designs does not accept returns on items that have been customized and decorated with your logo unless the item is misprinted, materially flawed, or defective. The items you order are made specifically for you.
Please note that sizing can vary between manufacturers and styles. T&K Designs is not responsible for the purchase of incorrectly sized garments and will not be able to accept returns for this reason once the item is customized with your logo. If you have any questions about how a garment may fit, or purchase a sample product, please email us at email@example.com
We go to great lengths to try to ensure that every order that leaves our facility is correct. Any order decorated differently than the artwork approved will be redecorated. All claims must be submitted within 72 hours of the date of delivery. If T&K Designs is responsible for any errors in your order, we will gladly accept responsibility for the issues and will redecorate the items in error. We do not offer refunds.
Our current turnaround time is approximately 15-20 business days + shipping. Complex orders/add-ons may increase turnaround. Delay in approval of mockups could also result in production delays. The turnaround time on your order starts when we have all the information required to complete your order, i.e., artwork, etc. Delays in receipt of this information will result in production delays.
If you have a deadline for your order or need it for an event, please let us know when placing your order. A rush fee may apply. If you do not advise us about a due date until after your order has been processed, we may not be able to accommodate your request. Any circumstances out of T&K Designs control (i.e., weather delays, shipping errors by the supplier, availability of items from supplier, etc.) are not factored into the initial turnaround time and may require additional time.
Our Turnaround times Vary depending on the time of year and apparel stocking changes happening on a daily basis.